My ThermApparel vests saved me this summer! I wasn't sure I could do the things I love with the heat we've had but...
NOW I CAN spend a day out in the sun at the QuickChek Balloon Festival! I could visit all the vendors and walk the whole way! and most importantly for me... NOW I CAN enjoy all that Walt Disney World has to offer without worrying about the walking or the weather!
I recently spent 10 days in Florida at the WDW resort with my family. It was around 95 degrees every day and I brought my vests along. I put them in the fridge in our hotel room to freeze and each morning I would put one on and put the other in a small lunch-sized cooler bag with a big ziploc of ice from the vending machine. By the time the first vest warmed up, they were super easy to switch in a restroom and the cooler vest was still frozen! I would put the warmed one in the cooler bag and wear the fresh one and a few hours later, the first one is frozen again and ready to switch! At night they go back in the fridge ready for the next day. Any dampness in the fabric hang dried quickly and never got stinky. I am BEYOND happy with these. They really let me enjoy one of my favorite places with my favorite people and my heat-related MS symptoms were kept at bay.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Using your ThermApparel Cooling Vest at Disney Theme Parks
The ThermApparel Cooling Vest is perfect for Disney Theme Parks!
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Can be worn under your clothing... no one, not even Mickey himself, will know you have it on. (in fact there is a rumor that a few of the cast members wear our vest.....)
- The cooling packs can recharge in ice water in 30 min or in a few hours in your hotel fridge.
Having a good time at Disney?
Don't forget to tag us and tell us about your experience.
Make sure to tag us in your Disney photos so we know you are having a super cool awesome time. When you get back give us a call 855-232-7233 or send us an email with your experience and we will send you a free t-shirt!!
Did you know that Disney has an amazing program for Accommodating Guests with Disabilities?
Disney Parks have an unwavering commitment to providing a welcoming, inclusive environment and accessible experiences for their Guests. As part of this commitment, Disability Access Service (DAS) is a program offered at Walt Disney World theme parks to assist Guests who have difficulty tolerating extended waits in a conventional queue environment due to disability.
Top Things to Know About Disability Access Service (DAS)
- DAS is intended for Guests who have difficulty tolerating extended waits in a conventional queue environment due to disability.
- DAS doesn’t provide immediate access to experiences, but rather allows Guests to request a return time for a specific experience that is comparable to the current standby wait. This allows the Guest using DAS to enjoy other experiences in the park instead of physically waiting in the standby line.
- The Guest who is requesting to use DAS must be present during registration and when redeeming a DAS return time at Walt Disney World theme parks but doesn’t need to be present when a return time is requested at an attraction or any Guest Relations location.
- Once registered, DAS is valid for up to 60 days.
- This fall, 2 new features will be added to the DAS program: (1) The opportunity to pre-register via live video call and use DAS Advance pre-arrival planning and (2) A convenient way to select DAS return times through the My Disney Experience app.